- Quartz Cleaner: Can Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner be used as a daily cleaner for quartz countertops?
- Protection Against Mild Acids: How does this product stand up to mild acid solutions? Will it prevent etching of Calcium Carbonate base stones (limestone, marble, onyx, travertine)? If not, does it slow it down, so our customers can still have a chance of not damaging their kitchen marble, etc…?
- Breathable Sealer: Is the Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner and Sealer a"breathable sealer" like a penetrating siloxane or silane sealers?
- Tempertature limits: What are the product's temperature limits before becoming damaged or ineffective?
- Outdoor Usage: Can it be used outdoors, exposed to UV? If so, is the lifespan just shorter, and therefore reapplication is required more frequently?
- Soapstone Cleaner: Can it be use on Soapstone cleaner? If so, what is the application protocol?
- Cleaning Granite With Dish Soap: Can I clean my granite countertops with dish soap and water?
- Dull Granite: Does Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner build up on the surface of the stone?
- Disinfect Granite: Do I still need To use a disinfectant spray or wipe with Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner?
- Daily Granite Cleaner: Is Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner a daily cleaner?
- Cleaning Food Prep Areas: Is Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner safe for food prep areas?
- Granite Polish:Do I need to polish my granite?
- Organic / Natural Granite Cleaner: Is Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner safe for our environmet?
Breathable Sealer for Granite and Stone:
Our products that contain what we call "IoSeal" are not occlusive and are breathable. Taking a baking dish out of an oven and placing it onto a stone surface that has been treated with our IoSeal products, will have no adverse effect.
The Granite Sealer and Conditioner formula has been tested and found to be stale through several freeze, thaw cycles as well as elevated temperatures of 140 deg. F. for one week and found to be stable. These tests indicate that the product should be considered stable for general consumer goods application. Back
This formula is UV and thermal stable, recommended for outdoor applications:
For outdoor applications, it has not been found that more frequent applications are required, other than in areas where higher concentrations of dirt or dust may be a factor. Back
Can the product be used to clean and protect quartz counters & soapstone:
The product is recommended for polishing, protecting, sealing and cleaning granite, marble, travertine, soapstone and other natural stones including quartz countertops and engineered stone surfaces. Back
Applications for stone flooring:
The Granite Sealer and Conditioner may be used on natural stone flooring. However, it is not recommended for vinyl or hard wood floors. Back
Stability to acidic solutions:
The Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner and Conditioner formula was designed for daily use or frequent applications and when the product is used in this manner, it forms a resistive barrier that slows down the possible attack of acidic solutions like vinegar, lemon juice, apple juice or soft drinks. This barrier also allows for easy removal of common, calcium based water spots. Back
Does Supreme Surface build up on the surface of the stone:
No, Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner is a no rinse formula designed to break itself down. It won't build up causing the surface to dull like other pH balanced cleaners, including homemade granite cleaners and dishwashing soaps that require a rinse. Back
Can I clean my granite countertops with dish soap and water:
When cleaning your granite countertops with dish soap and water, although it won't hurt your countertops, over time it will leave a film and eventually start to dull the polished finish of your granite. Her is an article that discusses cleaning granite with dish soap. Back
Is Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner a daily cleaner:
Yes, cleaning your granite every day will not only clean, but will also condition the stone by filling in the porse and help protect the surface against stains and water spots. Back
Is Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner safe for food prep areas:
Yes, Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner is non-toxic and safe for food prep areas. Back
Do I need to polish my granite:
No need in purchasing a granite polish. The Supreme Surface granite cleaner contains IoSeal and will leave a smooth reflective finish to your granite. Back
Is Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner naturally derived and safe for our environment:
Yes, Supreme Surface Granite Cleaner is non-toxic, biodegradable and 100% naturally derived. Back
- Remove Granite Stains With A Poultice
- How to Remove Organic Stains from Granite Countertops
- 100% Naturally Derived Granite Cleaners: Safer and Not Harmful To Your Health